Simcfc73 Posted April 16, 2013 Posted April 16, 2013 Half way through the first episode and its bonkers. Nice to see the Amiga getting dusted off for doing special effects again... Babylon 5s memory is not dead yet. Will keep watching but I hope it improves as it might be quite interesting.
CAM Posted April 16, 2013 Posted April 16, 2013 I found it quite slow to be honest. Started falling asleep whilst watching it...
nickbro Posted April 17, 2013 Posted April 17, 2013 I quite enjoyed it, nice to see Syfy doing Sci-Fi. Lets see what episode 2 (or 3) is like, since the pilot is sometimes better than the actual show
witch Posted April 17, 2013 Posted April 17, 2013 I found it a bit slow and although it was OK, I got the feeling that I had seen it all before. Will keep going though and see how it develops
siuko Posted April 17, 2013 Posted April 17, 2013 Anyone playing the game and/or watching the series? Tried the beta of the game - but not put my money down for retail yet lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now