m25man Posted April 11, 2013 Posted April 11, 2013 Hate saying this, but after testing a few different options I'd go with an iPad. I echo this sentiment, I think we are all of the opinion we would like the functionality of an iPad in a Windows world a bit like loading up Windows on a MacBook! The truth is whilst the Apple kit is about as good as a tablet gets its usability outside of IOS world makes it a pain, when I can buy a Windows Tablet with the reliability and functionality of my iPad I will be first in the queue. I'm hoping the Lenovo with a Haswell inside will do the business... I suspect we will see a lot more like these
jmak Posted April 11, 2013 Posted April 11, 2013 "Best tablet for the Principal?"..... I was going to say something jokey like cyanide but then thought better of it ;-) Finally!! - I've been looking at this thread for the last 10 days and everyone is taking it so seriously! When I saw the thread title, I assumed it was a Behind The Red Door job and my first thought was "Prozac". I was so disappointed when I opened it and found another genuine request for help...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now