FN-GM Posted March 27, 2013 Posted March 27, 2013 on this post is says I have been thanked twice but I have only been thanked once. I saw this with another user last week but I can't recall where. 1
Jawloms Posted March 27, 2013 Posted March 27, 2013 Is it because someone removed their thanks, but the counter doesn't drop one?
CHR1S Posted March 27, 2013 Posted March 27, 2013 Just did an add and remove for you to test - went up to 3 and back to 2
elsiegee40 Posted March 27, 2013 Posted March 27, 2013 Is there a thanks and a rep? Those who give rep, don't show by posting name.
FN-GM Posted March 27, 2013 Author Posted March 27, 2013 Another example here - http://www.edugeek.net/forums/educational-jobs/111073-getting-job.html#post950337
ZeroHour Posted April 3, 2013 Posted April 3, 2013 Not quite sure why this is happening, your not recieving multiple rep increments but the counter is messing up. I have tweaked some settings now which will hopefully prevent the issue happening again while I look at reseting broken posts. Let me know if it happens to a further post/thank after now.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now