dagza Posted July 27, 2007 Posted July 27, 2007 My intel imac says I have a maxtor 6l250m0 drive. I really need more storage space! Can I just bung any sata drive in? I'm looking at 500 and 750 gig drives. Ta
dagza Posted July 27, 2007 Author Posted July 27, 2007 Crikey that was a quick response! Excellent news. Thanks a lot. Darren
DMcCoy Posted July 27, 2007 Posted July 27, 2007 Taking it apart is not for the faint of heart though. I have a service guide and its quite complicated. I sent a broken one away for repair instead
Rozzer Posted July 27, 2007 Posted July 27, 2007 Yeh good luck changing the hard drive those iMacs are tightly packed. You can use almost any drive as long as its sata of course Ross
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now