Benji1 Posted July 26, 2007 Posted July 26, 2007 First I would just like to say that the Edugeek package is excellent! I have installed Windows 2003 Server on a box and wamp and then the edugeek package. The site works apart from the file upload i.e. when you want to attach a file to a page. I select the file from the location and click upload and get "unable to upload file" its only a 10k test file, tried other files and the same thing happens. I have tried permissions in windows and I can't get rid of the greyed read only tick on the documents folder. I've tried FTP and changing the permissions and it just gives me errors telling me it can't. Any help would be great as this is my first CMS/web server experience.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now