kaphc Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 I'm really pleased that one of my schools has authorised me to go on the Thinkuknow Introductory Course in Nottingham in June. The headteacher asked me last week "Do you know anything about e-safety?" and thanks to this forum and especially @elsiegee40 I was able to get the school signed up for the ThinkUKnow resources, and start putting in place some training and resources for the school. It looks like I'm going to be delivering an e-safety talk/workshop for parents at the school at some point too. I'm happy, and just wanted to pass on my appreciation.
elsiegee40 Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 Well done kaphc. It's a slippery slope. You'll be on the Ambassador course before you know it
kaphc Posted March 21, 2013 Author Posted March 21, 2013 It'll be a while .... most of them are booked up this year, though I would be interested in attending it in the future.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now