Geek_of_HeathMount Posted March 18, 2013 Posted March 18, 2013 I've recently completed a VMM course and as a result I found out that most of my servers have been configured wrong. Don't worry it's not as bad as it sounds just a few tweaks required here and there. However, I'm finding it increasingly difficult to find the time to make the changes and migrate the VM's to new homes.(This has to be done as the cluster is set up incorrectly). So what I'm after is someone who can come in and do a Hyper-V tidy up and get all my hosts under VMM. Suggestions anyone?
Geek_of_HeathMount Posted March 19, 2013 Author Posted March 19, 2013 Thank you for all the direct responses. I've now found two companies who can take this forward.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now