ghockin Posted February 13, 2013 Posted February 13, 2013 Hi Im having a slight issue with HAP (latest build) I have installed as per the PDF instructions and everything seems ok with the exception of Myfiles which is always blank. I have added two mapped drives in the config (one pointing to %homedir% and one pointing to our staff shared) however neither drive appears Debug log is below from ie attached I have also attached the log from the problem recorder. Many Thanks Gary Hockin Launceston Collegehap error.ziphap debug.txt
nickbro Posted February 13, 2013 Posted February 13, 2013 Makes for the problem recorder, can you do some http://www.edugeek.net/forums/home-access-plus/86059-hap-json-debugging.html to find out what's going on. Also check your application event log on the server
ghockin Posted February 13, 2013 Author Posted February 13, 2013 I think the hap debug.txt should include the JSON debugging you need. (its a dump from pressing f12 in Internet Explorer).
ghockin Posted February 13, 2013 Author Posted February 13, 2013 The application log reports the following. An error occurred in Home Access Plus+ Page: HAP.Web.API.MyPic Creating Directory Search and Searching for then current user Using filter: (&(objectClass=user) (sAMAccountName=08DJG1234)) Found 1 results, processing 1st result Found 0 thumnbnailPhotos For more information, see Help and Support Center at
nickbro Posted February 13, 2013 Posted February 13, 2013 The debug text file doesn't include the JSON stuff I need - - - Updated - - - The Picture handler error is fine and can be ignored. I think I've removed it in the lasted version
ghockin Posted February 13, 2013 Author Posted February 13, 2013 I have looked at the JSON reponse body tab and all it reports is []
nickbro Posted February 13, 2013 Posted February 13, 2013 Ok, have to set HAP+ up with any drives? Can you post your myfiles section of the hapConfig.xml file
ghockin Posted February 13, 2013 Author Posted February 13, 2013 I have setup HAP with drives. %homedir% \\server2\student_shared
nickbro Posted February 13, 2013 Posted February 13, 2013 You need to put something into the EnableReadTo and EnableWriteTo. E.g. EnableReadTo="All" EnableWriteTo="All" %homedir% \\server2\student_shared You have also set these mappings to use a Quota Server for usage information, yet you have no quota servers listed, there is a performance loss because of this
ghockin Posted February 13, 2013 Author Posted February 13, 2013 Thanks Nick thats got it. I would rather not use quota and would prefer to use drive space, what is the alternate value for usagemode="quota" in the hapconfig.xml
ghockin Posted February 13, 2013 Author Posted February 13, 2013 Thats great, thanks for all your help Nick. HAP functioning perfectly.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now