Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Has anyone had any issues with printing via USB to a printer in Windows 8?

 

Got one I cannot even get installed yet it works fine on Windows XP.

 

Any advice?

Posted

I did find one printer where I had to select the driver to install manually on my Surface RT but other than that Windows 8 seems pretty solid as far as printers go.

 

What make/model is the printer that you are using?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...