mattianuk Posted September 11, 2012 Posted September 11, 2012 Hi there Im trying to setup HAP+ V8 I have worked through the instructions - the only parts I couldnt follow is step 37/38 where it says about checking if forms authentication is in the list. Its not, and Im not sure how to get it there? I only have anomynous auth there. This is on server 2008r2 IIS 7 The following is the error Im getting, any ideas?
nickbro Posted September 11, 2012 Posted September 11, 2012 Clicking on the more information link should take you to MS to bypass the issue. Very odd one though. Double check your web.config is correct
mattianuk Posted September 12, 2012 Author Posted September 12, 2012 Hi This is the link I got to: How to Use Locking in IIS 7.0 Configuration : The Official Microsoft IIS Site But it means nothing to me!!
nickbro Posted September 12, 2012 Posted September 12, 2012 Ok, something is wrong with your IIS install. Try removing it and reinstalling it
mattianuk Posted September 12, 2012 Author Posted September 12, 2012 Hi Did this and enabled a load of bits that were not enabled before. Getting a different error now! Any ideas Nick?
nickbro Posted September 12, 2012 Posted September 12, 2012 Something is def wrong with your IIS install. Try reinstalling .net 4
mattianuk Posted September 13, 2012 Author Posted September 13, 2012 Hi Nick Sorted all that. Even got version 7 working completely before realising I actually wanted V8! I have got that working, apart from when I go to see someones files, I get the following error? Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'HAP.mycomputer'. Source Error: Line 1: <%@ Page Title="STB" Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/masterpage.master" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeBehind="mycomputer.aspx.cs" Inherits="HAP.mycomputer" %> Line 2: <%@ Register Assembly="AjaxControlToolkit" Namespace="AjaxControlToolkit" TagPrefix="asp" %> Line 3: <%@ Register Src="~/Controls/NewFolder.ascx" TagName="NewFolder" TagPrefix="hap" %> Source File: /HAP/mycomputer.aspx Line: 1
mattianuk Posted September 13, 2012 Author Posted September 13, 2012 Sorted it - it didnt like my network credentials - so I deleted the app data folder from the v7 point install and started again - all working great now!
nickbro Posted September 13, 2012 Posted September 13, 2012 Good to hear. It works best using the administrator account for AD access
mattianuk Posted September 13, 2012 Author Posted September 13, 2012 using that but it keeps forgetting the password? Not a big issue tho. is there a how to for live tiles nick? Also I have set up room booking, but no staff can see it iron the menu despite setting permission to s staff group? it also says its not a term, despite setting the dates in the admin?? Can't wait to launch it!!
nickbro Posted September 13, 2012 Posted September 13, 2012 Are you missing the link to it in the tile interface? If so, post the homepage section of your ~/app_data/hapConfig.xml file
nickbro Posted September 13, 2012 Posted September 13, 2012 See page 6 of the documentation.pdf file in your install
Danp Posted September 27, 2012 Posted September 27, 2012 (edited) Hi Nick Sorted all that. Even got version 7 working completely before realising I actually wanted V8! I have got that working, apart from when I go to see someones files, I get the following error? Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'HAP.mycomputer'. Source Error: Line 1: <%@ Page Title="STB" Language="C#" MasterPageFile="~/masterpage.master" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeBehind="mycomputer.aspx.cs" Inherits="HAP.mycomputer" %> Line 2: <%@ Register Assembly="AjaxControlToolkit" Namespace="AjaxControlToolkit" TagPrefix="asp" %> Line 3: <%@ Register Src="~/Controls/NewFolder.ascx" TagName="NewFolder" TagPrefix="hap" %> Source File: /HAP/mycomputer.aspx Line: 1 I am getting this too when trying to go from v7 to v8 edit:- swapped the app_data folder to the v8 one and that error has gone now, few more that I am working through Edited September 27, 2012 by Danp
nickbro Posted September 27, 2012 Posted September 27, 2012 Mycomputer.aspx doesn't exist any more, if you're getting that error you have not installed v8 correctly. v8 has the My Files browser instead
Danp Posted September 27, 2012 Posted September 27, 2012 Installed and working apart from I cant access my files, this is the error I get when I click on the tile
nickbro Posted September 28, 2012 Posted September 28, 2012 Looks like you've removed all or some of the file type restrictions as HAP+ can't parse them.
Danp Posted September 28, 2012 Posted September 28, 2012 Thanks Nick. Works fine now. I have added my new custom changes via the config page.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now