kennysarmy Posted June 2, 2015 Posted June 2, 2015 We've discovered an issue whereby the Print Job Notification (Popup) does not appear if the document contains multiple pages and you choose print specific pages.... IE a 45 page document will print fine with the pop-up but trying to print say pages 12-30 will not display the pop-up. This has been found to happen in MS WORD and Powerpoint so far. Any ideas?
Steve21 Posted June 2, 2015 Posted June 2, 2015 Working fine here. Is it only Office that's doing it? As I remember there was a bug in Office 2010 that printing ranges didn't always like working, but sure a patch fixed that. Steve
kennysarmy Posted June 2, 2015 Author Posted June 2, 2015 Working fine here. Is it only Office that's doing it? As I remember there was a bug in Office 2010 that printing ranges didn't always like working, but sure a patch fixed that. Steve It's not all documents either - which is a pain - for WORD - it seems to be ones that have been created using a mail-merge.... Still investigating...
Steve21 Posted June 2, 2015 Posted June 2, 2015 Yes that was it, we had that one too haha. Yeah you can't do page prints for them as it's not pages it's sections. There was a way to do it though, but it's like printing by sections instead of pages. Steve
Steve21 Posted June 2, 2015 Posted June 2, 2015 Try like s12-s30 (note the s on front) (or whatever section you have it if it's one per page I'm assuming?) Steve 1
kennysarmy Posted June 2, 2015 Author Posted June 2, 2015 Try like s12-s30 (note the s on front) (or whatever section you have it if it's one per page I'm assuming?) Steve That could be it - nice one - many thanks....
Steve21 Posted June 2, 2015 Posted June 2, 2015 It's pretty dumb MS logic really... I have 10 pages, even if I have 100 sections, I should be able to print page 1-10 Silly MS haha Hopefully it's that same issue though as simple one to resolve Else will try to hunt the other ones hotfix again. Steve
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now