bart21 Posted November 18, 2010 Posted November 18, 2010 Hi Peeps I have six terminal servers which have cached TS Roaming profiles on them. I got a vb script to delete all profiles except the 'system ones' and it got rid of most of them. However on some profiles it would not delete the profile it says cannot read from source file or disk when trying to delete a folder in c:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Macromedia\Dreamweaver 8\Configuration\SiteCache\folder that wont delete. the file path is always the same. I have uph cleanup running and the gpo but has no effect on this issue thanks nick
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now