Jump to content

twistedoaks

Members
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by twistedoaks

  1. New here, so didn't know where to post. My mother recently bought a country club, and we have been slowly adding amenities to the place. Now that the membership is growing, we want to go digital. We are wanting the membership idea to kind of be like a gym. We want scannable membership cards that will pull up a membership profile. I'm usually the tech savvy one of the group, but this project has just got me confused. I cannot find what I want. We need to find a database software that can link up to membership cards. Or maybe even just print out individual SKU barcodes to stick on the back of membership cards that we can scan. It doesn't have to be the magnetic strip. What's the best way to do this? We are so confused. Like I said, I'm normally pretty tech savvy, so I don't need a dumbed down answer. I just need to know what to download and buy, the rest i can figure out. Thank you so much to anyone who has ideas for us.
×
×
  • Create New...