Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

IanT

Members
  • Posts

    2,187
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IanT

  1. I need to get some costs to go back to the head CBL contacted :-)
  2. Cheers Chap
  3. Guys, Good Morning! I need to know what Data Recovery Companies you recommend as I need one.........I've just rang Ontrack Data Recovery and they've quoted me £495 to recover some data. Any other companies?
  4. I only brought my HTC HD2 smartphone 2 months ago with Unlimited Data................contract runs out next year no unlimited after that :-(
  5. Cheam High School - Vacancies http://www.cheam.sutton.sch.uk/vacancies/June%2010%20Support%20Staff/ICT%20Technician.zip
  6. Yay Simon!!! ;);)
  7. nooooooooooooooooo! get him back!! he was my life saver!!!
  8. wheres Simon gone!!..........I've just heard he's left!!
  9. IanT

    Offline Files Gone!!

    tried this and all it did was recover what she has there at present
  10. Right, Interesting job today..........teacher hasn't connected there laptop to the network for about 4 months so she's been editing\adding work\documents to her my documents (which is re-directed to the server) but shes been using it in offline mode.........she comes to sync it all up and boom! gets an error about merging sync files and all her files disaapear on the client side. I've done a scan using GetDataBack and thought I was in luck when I found the CSC folder in the Windows Directory but there as nothing there, im running a more deeper scan at the moment. Any suggestions would be grand.
  11. Would this apply to anyone in London area?
  12. There are lots out there, just need to look in the right places........check out the other thread about Job Sites
  13. Hi, I need the following if possible: DL380 G3\G4 Rack Kit & HP Rack Blank's
  14. I'm sure this would do all the jobs: SmoothWall | Web Content Filtering and Network Security
  15. Why on earth would anyone want to touch TMG.........just as bad as its previous version (ISA). Tell them to get a proper solution in.
  16. IanT

    Help!!!

    Angry IP
  17. After waking my head I think yes you can add it as a member server...........Migration from SBS 2003 to SBS 2008....I did!, so yes you can add it as a member server.
  18. I believe you can only run one SBS box on the same network, but you can add additional non-sbs boxes (i.e. 2003 Standard Edition) I'm sure I did this a few year back for a few companies........long time now since I deployed a few SBS 2003's
  19. I've done some small Virtualization project for small companies, but for a school needs a lot of planning etc, Virtualization hasnt really won me over 100% tbo.
  20. Schools: 1 Pupils: 750 Laptops\Desktop: 700ish Servers:10 IT Staff: 1 (me)
  21. how kool is that rack mount item!!!
  22. I watched this yesterday as I always do!.................a question came up about following through with BSF...........David Cameron has said they PLAN to follow the BSF through and that the education money is protected. Interesting. Also on bbc site today http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/10217450.stm
  23. I cant make the conf this year but the t-shirts sound kool, can I buy them from the site?
  24. Clearing out my switching gear as part of the building is being refurbed
×
×
  • Create New...