Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Harry_Small_

Members
  • Posts

    36
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Harry_Small_

  1. Hi All. We recently solved the issue with office 2013 where the authentication box for origins.support-content.office.net.akadns.net kept appearing, however now for some reason we have a new one that keeps popping up. autodiscover.lacon-childe.org.uk. Has anyone had this issue before and solved it?
  2. And does that stop it from doing that?
  3. Im also getting "Connecting to proxy server store.office.com". Has anyone else had that one?
  4. I tried it on my laptop a few days ago and it worked fine. Went to try it again yesterday and it stuck on that same message. I think the program is just generally unstable.
  5. I tried opening the port 8004 and then tried disabling with firewall all together. Both had no effect!
  6. We have got those as exceptions, and we have checked the filtering with no violations coming up!
  7. Hi guys I have recently been trying to install an app emulator for MIT App Inventor 2. I am having issues with the emulator talking to the online program. Has anyone had any issues with this before and found a fix? It just seems to hang on "Launch the aiStarter program on your computer and then try again" even though the aiStarter is running.
×
×
  • Create New...