Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Geoff

Edu Supporters
  • Posts

    13,543
  • Joined

Everything posted by Geoff

  1. You accessing the right port on the client (best way is to force Squid to bind on the loopback, then you can't have any 'accidental' bypassing of SquidGuard)?
  2. http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/02/03/article-2272721-174ADBB2000005DC-477_634x398.jpg
  3. I'll start a separate thread witth all the details in it for my TerraFirmaCraft server.
  4. I was user signup 6.
  5. Hostname/IP for my TerraFirmaCraft server is: trickerymodmc.provisionhost.com 76.74.200.86
  6. Just put an item picture frame next to the DSU with what it's holding.
  7. Now go stand in the corner and think about what you have done Garacesh.
  8. I have, like, thouands. Jump into my Enchanted forest age.
  9. £5 on TBlax getting buried under a landslide.
  10. AFAIK there is no 'offical' 1.5.2 FTB Ultimate pack going to be release. Everyone is waiting on 1.6, then there will be a release. I will tool it up for TerraFirmaCraft. I was kind of leaning that way anyway. I think people would appreciate a change of pace from all the Tech Mods (Hello Stone Age!).
  11. I'm thinking of retooling my VPS as a minecraft server. Would anyone be interested in either playing TerraFirmaCraft or the FTB 1.5.2 Beta Pack?
  12. Only if you turned auditing on.
  13. The only time I was hacked was at Uni, and that was the point of the exercise. We had an SGI Indie network and the first one to 0wn the rest won.
  14. Why would she be looking at the keyboard?
  15. Razer BlackWidow Ultimate + a DeathAdder mouse here. Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 Gaming Keyboard - Elite Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Razer United States Razer DeathAdder 2013 Gaming Mice - Essential Ergonomic Gaming Mouse - Razer United States
  16. On debian based systems make sure you install the 'clamav-unofficial-sigs' package. These include a lot of URL, image and spam based signatures not covered by the more generic ClamAV offical signature db.
  17. Does accessing the wpad.dat require authentication?
  18. You should do that anyway, the whole point of multi site AD is to have local users use local resources rather than pull stuff across WAN links. Which is a better situation for all involved.
  19. You'll probably need to wait for Dimensional Doors in 1.5.2/1.6
  20. Just have a mystcraft portal on a frame ship. The put your actual base in a mystcraft dimension
  21. I now have emerald bees \o/
  22. If you're that worried about oil either make in mystcraft a desert age or better a ocean biome age with an oil modifier.
  23. I've tried a few. My suger cane farm to biofuel is pretty decent. The porkchop -> methane is working quite well too. I want to try and get river bees setup now too and do clay -> lithium.
  24. Ultimate Hybrid is 512eu/t daytime and 64eu/t overnight.
  25. Which you can turn into Ultimate solar panels!
×
×
  • Create New...