Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Scarlet_14

Members
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Scarlet_14

  1. One has two, ADHD (start date 12/10/13) and RWSC (start date 30/09/14) and the other one has only ADHD (start date 03/10/13). They both have a status of K. I don't normally have to deal with SEN stuff, but our SEN department haven't quite got their heads round the SIMS changes just yet so i'm learning as i'm going!
  2. Hi all, I had this issue and have replaced all the BESD need types with the SEMH need type. However I still have two students appearing with this error code on the Census, even though they haven't been assigned a need type of BESD.
×
×
  • Create New...