Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Viktor_

Members
  • Posts

    29
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Viktor_

  1. Just to add some more information, i've ran the WSUS Client Diag and I get the following error - - - Updated - - - It's certainly worth a try, ill give it a shot now.
  2. Hello There, I'm not sure if this is the right location, but here goes. I'm having trouble with clients getting updates or reporting their status to the WSUS server. They're just not doing it. The wsus server is called SQLSERVER I can ping the wsus server and if I go to http://sqlserver/selfupdate/wuident.cab it successfully downloads the cab. Also, im getting the correct registry output... However, if i look into the windowsupdate.log im getting a 8024401b error which is apparently a proxy authentication error? here is the log... Could anyone offer any insight? Thank you, Viktor.
×
×
  • Create New...