Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

compsue

Members
  • Posts

    48
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by compsue

  1. Still not able to add the printer. :-(
  2. No, they're not.
  3. We are unable to add printers on PC's with Windows 10, however we are able to add them on Windows 7. Can anyone help please? Error code is:
  4. Thanks everyone I will have a look today.
  5. We have been using FTP Sprite to transfer photos from IPAD to our server and it has been working fine however now it doesn't work on some of our older iPads. Anyone know of any other apps that easily transfer photos across? Thanks
  6. compsue

    PC or Mac

    Thanks, I'll take a look.
  7. compsue

    PC or Mac

    OK, so I opted for a mac, PC going to my grandchildren. Anyone know of a good program for creating flyers? Thanks.
  8. compsue

    PC or Mac

    Basically I use my pc for browsing, designing posters, flyers, programmes and updating websites. Just that my pc is so slow and has been since I bought it. Really want something that works straight away and doesn't crash!
  9. compsue

    PC or Mac

    Undecided what to buy, PC or Mac, not bothered about cost. What would you buy and why?
  10. Thanks so much, unlocker worked [emoji16]
  11. Thanks, I'll have another look.
  12. We have some folders saved on our network and I cannot delete them. I've full admin permission but a message appears saying folder can't be found. Anyone know why? Thanks
  13. Personally I think Espresso Coding is great and gets updated regularly, it now has html and python lessons. We also use code.org and scratch and tynker, the children are loving it and learning lots.
  14. Thankfully our school doesn't use this anymore!
  15. I installed CIP on 8 laptops and it disappeared on 7 of them, reinstalled and it seems ok now, strange though!
  16. We are in Blackburn & Darwen Borough.
  17. Thanks everyone looks like we're going to have to use the laptops, shame.
  18. Hi yes we are using a proxy and it's not blocked on the laptops.
  19. Hi Has anyone managed to get Skype working on the Ipad, I can do this at home using Skype for Ipad but in school it won't sign in, can anyone help?
×
×
  • Create New...