Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

uffy2000

Members
  • Posts

    165
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by uffy2000

  1. Congratulations and Well done to everyone who one! And a BIG thanks to Al and all at VeryPC. Have a fantastic Christmas and a wonderful new year everyone!
  2. that's for the SSTP VPN do you have any how to guides or more in-depth install guides? or know where some are?
  3. any more help on this? im stumped. I have looked through the logs and cant seem to find an issue with the HAP application. All the settings are as recommended in the installation video and its using https.
  4. Well had a look and cant see any errors, just a warning about WMI. i have exported the log and uploaded it Zippyshare.com
  5. all I see is this #Software: Microsoft Internet Information Services 8.0 #Version: 1.0 #Date: 2013-12-16 12:49:43 #Fields: date time s-ip cs-method cs-uri-stem cs-uri-query s-port cs-username c-ip cs(User-Agent) cs(Referer) sc-status sc-substatus sc-win32-status time-taken 2013-12-16 12:49:43 10.4.192.6 GET /hap/style/basestyle.css - 443 - 10.4.199.251 Mozilla/5.0+(compatible;+MSIE+10.0;+Windows+NT+6.1;+WOW64;+Trident/6.0) - 500 19 183 785 2013-12-16 12:54:07 10.4.192.6 GET /hap/setup.aspx - 443 - 10.4.199.251 Mozilla/5.0+(compatible;+MSIE+10.0;+Windows+NT+6.2;+WOW64;+Trident/6.0) - 200 0 0 172 2013-12-16 12:54:07 10.4.192.6 GET /hap/style/jquery-ui.css - 443 - 10.4.199.251 Mozilla/5.0+(compatible;+MSIE+10.0;+Windows+NT+6.2;+WOW64;+Trident/6.0) https://hap.oastlers.co.uk/hap/setup.aspx 500 19 183 5 2013-12-16 12:54:07 10.4.192.6 GET /HAP/images/icons/metro/folders-os/DocumentsFolder.png - 443 - 10.4.199.251 Mozilla/5.0+(compatible;+MSIE+10.0;+Windows+NT+6.2;+WOW64;+Trident/6.0) https://hap.oastlers.co.uk/hap/setup.aspx 500 19 183 9 2013-12-16 12:54:07 10.4.192.6 GET /hap/style/ui.dynatree.css - 443 - 10.4.199.251 Mozilla/5.0+(compatible;+MSIE+10.0;+Windows+NT+6.2;+WOW64;+Trident/6.0) https://hap.oastlers.co.uk/hap/setup.aspx 500 19 183 4 2013-12-16 12:54:07 10.4.192.6 GET /HAP/images/icons/metro/office-15/outlook.png - 443 - 10.4.199.251 Mozilla/5.0+(compatible;+MSIE+10.0;+Windows+NT+6.2;+WOW64;+Trident/6.0) https://hap.oastlers.co.uk/hap/setup.aspx 500 19 183 6 2013-12-16 12:54:07 10.4.192.6 GET /hap/Scripts/modernizer.js - 443 - 10.4.199.251 Mozilla/5.0+(compatible;+MSIE+10.0;+Windows+NT+6.2;+WOW64;+Trident/6.0) https://hap.oastlers.co.uk/hap/setup.aspx 500 19 183 7 2013-12-16 12:54:07 10.4.192.6 GET /hap/style/basestyle.css - 443 - 10.4.199.251 Mozilla/5.0+(compatible;+MSIE+10.0;+Windows+NT+6.2;+WOW64;+Trident/6.0) https://hap.oastlers.co.uk/hap/setup.aspx 500 19 183 5 2013-12-16 12:54:07 10.4.192.6 GET /hap/Scripts/jquery-Gtimepicker.js - 443 - 10.4.199.251 Mozilla/5.0+(compatible;+MSIE+10.0;+Windows+NT+6.2;+WOW64;+Trident/6.0) https://hap.oastlers.co.uk/hap/setup.aspx 500 19 183 4 2013-12-16 12:54:07 10.4.192.6 GET /hap/Scripts/jquery-ui.min.js - 443 - 10.4.199.251 Mozilla/5.0+(compatible;+MSIE+10.0;+Windows+NT+6.2;+WOW64;+Trident/6.0) https://hap.oastlers.co.uk/hap/setup.aspx 500 19 183 43 2013-12-16 12:54:07 10.4.192.6 GET /HAP/images/icons/metro/folders-os/Configurealt1.png - 443 - 10.4.199.251 Mozilla/5.0+(compatible;+MSIE+10.0;+Windows+NT+6.2;+WOW64;+Trident/6.0) https://hap.oastlers.co.uk/hap/setup.aspx 500 19 183 43 2013-12-16 12:54:07 10.4.192.6 GET /HAP/images/icons/metro/applications/remotedesktop.png - 443 - 10.4.199.251 Mozilla/5.0+(compatible;+MSIE+10.0;+Windows+NT+6.2;+WOW64;+Trident/6.0) https://hap.oastlers.co.uk/hap/setup.aspx 500 19 183 43 2013-12-16 12:54:07 10.4.192.6 GET /hap/Scripts/jquery.dynatree.js - 443 - 10.4.199.251 Mozilla/5.0+(compatible;+MSIE+10.0;+Windows+NT+6.2;+WOW64;+Trident/6.0) https://hap.oastlers.co.uk/hap/setup.aspx 500 19 64 3 2013-12-16 12:54:07 10.4.192.6 GET /hap/style/setup.css - 443 - 10.4.199.251 Mozilla/5.0+(compatible;+MSIE+10.0;+Windows+NT+6.2;+WOW64;+Trident/6.0) https://hap.oastlers.co.uk/hap/setup.aspx 500 19 183 42 2013-12-16 12:54:07 10.4.192.6 GET /HAP/images/icons/metro/folders-os/UserNo-Frame.png - 443 - 10.4.199.251 Mozilla/5.0+(compatible;+MSIE+10.0;+Windows+NT+6.2;+WOW64;+Trident/6.0) https://hap.oastlers.co.uk/hap/setup.aspx 500 19 183 42 2013-12-16 12:54:07 10.4.192.6 GET /hap/images/setup/267.png - 443 - 10.4.199.251 Mozilla/5.0+(compatible;+MSIE+10.0;+Windows+NT+6.2;+WOW64;+Trident/6.0) https://hap.oastlers.co.uk/hap/setup.aspx 500 19 183 46 2013-12-16 12:54:07 10.4.192.6 GET /HAP/images/icons/metro/applications/calendar.png - 443 - 10.4.199.251 Mozilla/5.0+(compatible;+MSIE+10.0;+Windows+NT+6.2;+WOW64;+Trident/6.0) https://hap.oastlers.co.uk/hap/setup.aspx 500 19 183 43 2013-12-16 12:54:07 10.4.192.6 GET /hap/Scripts/jquery.min.js - 443 - 10.4.199.251 Mozilla/5.0+(compatible;+MSIE+10.0;+Windows+NT+6.2;+WOW64;+Trident/6.0) https://hap.oastlers.co.uk/hap/setup.aspx 500 19 183 42 2013-12-16 12:54:07 10.4.192.6 GET /HAP/images/icons/metro/folders-os/help.png - 443 - 10.4.199.251 Mozilla/5.0+(compatible;+MSIE+10.0;+Windows+NT+6.2;+WOW64;+Trident/6.0) https://hap.oastlers.co.uk/hap/setup.aspx 500 19 183 42 2013-12-16 12:54:07 10.4.192.6 GET /HAP/images/icons/metro/other/History.png - 443 - 10.4.199.251 Mozilla/5.0+(compatible;+MSIE+10.0;+Windows+NT+6.2;+WOW64;+Trident/6.0) https://hap.oastlers.co.uk/hap/setup.aspx 500 19 183 44 2013-12-16 12:54:07 10.4.192.6 GET /hap/images/setup/266.png - 443 - 10.4.199.251 Mozilla/5.0+(compatible;+MSIE+10.0;+Windows+NT+6.2;+WOW64;+Trident/6.0) https://hap.oastlers.co.uk/hap/setup.aspx 500 19 183 44 2013-12-16 12:54:07 10.4.192.6 GET /hap/favicon.ico - 443 - 10.4.199.251 Mozilla/5.0+(compatible;+MSIE+10.0;+Windows+NT+6.2;+WOW64;+Trident/6.0) - 500 19 183 6 2013-12-16 12:54:44 10.4.192.6 GET /hap/style/baseline.css - 443 - 10.4.199.251 Mozilla/5.0+(compatible;+MSIE+10.0;+Windows+NT+6.2;+WOW64;+Trident/6.0) - 404 0 2 48
  6. ive looked in below for the logs and found one for today. %SystemDrive%\inetpub\logs\LogFiles
  7. im getting error http 500
  8. This is what I have now. I have removed that line and it still is not working. im still getting black X I have also removed the svgz line and refreshed and it still has not worked.
  9. I assume you mean this section
  10. do I replace it? delete it?
  11. Hi I am still getting black crosses even though I have add SSL see image
  12. I need a hotfix if I use SCDPM? is that correct? do you know the hotfix number by anychance?
  13. Sweet....I looked at VEEAM aswell when I looked at backup and I have my servers setup with Hyper-V so it should be good, I didn't know that is was called End user recovery features, I was going to use VSS (previous versions) but I heard that it slows down the VM's and my SAS drives! im hoping to finally get past the pre-requisites stages at somepoint. Keeps failing on the SQL access I think.
  14. hmm didn't know that. im currently having fun with SCCM and SCDPM and getting that setup, trying to get that past the pre-requisites stage. Never set that up either....
  15. I did originally look at DA as solution for the school but as it didn't cover my students I thought that it may be a bit futile (but fun and interesting for me to setup) to provide something for staff and something entirely different for the students.
  16. Also I notice in your video that you have used Bitlocker. How would you rank it for encryption, full disk etc?
  17. Took me a week to get the LEA/Virgin to alter Public DNS and point it to a Public IP. What fun! I already have a SSL Certificate for HAP+ (which I am (trying too) setup) but we have win 7 enterprise and server 2012. Problem with Direct Access is that it would only work for my staff (as they are the only ones with School laptops) and not students who want access.
  18. Ive never setup a SSTP VPN before do you have any info on how to do that?
  19. I went with namecheap which I believe you mention in another post on here. thanks for that!
  20. im taking a crack at HAP+, its fairly easy. Never setup something in IIS before so its all new too me. a little complicated with the fact it requires SSL so I have a bought a domain certificate for it and just sorting out the bindings. I have had to scrap it and start over once because the domain name in the certificate was not the same as the host name in the site so the certificate was not working.
  21. Im going to have to start a fresh anyways, realised that the certificate I created does not match the host name of the site. so its coming up with certificate errors.
  22. I cant seem to access it at all from any other machine than the server via EduGeek.net - Sorry page not found I have tried it via the IP https://localhost/hap/setup.aspx. I get page cannot be displayed.
  23. Hi I have just installed HAP+ and I can get onto it with http://localhost/hap/setup.aspx (which I want to be a website name but don't know how to do that, im a noob) Im getting black crosses on it though and I have been advised in an old post that its because its not https, so I have applied for a signed certificate but Ive also setup a Self Signed certificate in IIS 7 and added the SSL Bindings to try it. when I now try it http://localhost/hap/setup.aspx It comes up with a IEframe.dll error. Sorry about this im sure its something simple.
  24. I have heard of that and had a look at it, from what I can see though there isn't that much documentation for it from a noobs perspective. For instance Im pretty sure I have to NAT the IP of the IIS server to get it available to the outside world and I think I have to get a SSL certificate for it too work properly....that's just from what I have heard on the grapevine.
  25. im looking to put in some sort of system/service that gives staff and potentially students access from home. I really looking for suggestions and advise on what's out there and how easy it is to setup? Any suggestions welcome! Muchas Gracias!
×
×
  • Create New...