Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

mradel

Members
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by mradel

  1. First of all thanks for that bunch of information on that nasty 5719 Errors! We're also seeing these errors (along with some others related to Group-Policy (Computer-part) and time-service) in the eventlog of every Windows 7 computer we have in our environment. These computers are connected to the LAN (they're lenovo notebooks with embedded Intel NICs) and everything works quite normal from the user's perspective, but the errormessages do not stop to show up on every reboot of the machine. I was very glad when I saw that there is a hotfix available and quite curious if it would help in our environment, but unfortunately it doesn't fix our issues. What I tried up to now beside of the hotfix installation: - Used a PC without virus scanning software and without local firewall (we're not using windows firewall but Mcafee HIPS) - Set the parameter "wait for link" to enabled on the NIC advanced settings (no changement) - checked switch port settings (Cisco environment, spanning tree "portfast" option is enabled) - played around with dependencies of the netlogon service What else could I do now to stop this annoying messages?
×
×
  • Create New...