Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Koocha

Members
  • Posts

    57
  • Joined

Everything posted by Koocha

  1. Hey Could the switch be put into a transform file? I'm assuming even with batch install with the switch, it'll still need user intevention to install. Tim dmc3_network_install.pdf
  2. I got the 'Network Install' instructions from TAG Learning but they plainly state that a visit to each machine is needed. I emailled back basically saying 'what's the point of having a network install when you still need to visit each machine?' but as yet, no reply. so has anyone been able to make a working MSI of this? Thanks
  3. These are the ones we're looking at replacing. The children have chewed through the wires of about 15 pairs since November so are looking for something else. They're good, robust headphones but with the microphone being so far away from the mouth they're having to move it, and then the chewing starts. I've suggested coating the wire in that stuff you can get for fingernails to stop biting them, but are really looking for some headphones that have a boom mic on them. I've seen these at RM: http://www.rm.com/Primary/Products/Product.asp?cref=PD492966 Anyone had any experience of them? Thanks
  4. I've only had my 24" iMac a couple of months and can't wait for Leopard
  5. I do at home (on my XP partition anyway - I'm a Mac man), but I need to deploy it over a server 2003/XP network
  6. We want to watch all the BBC clips that they're made available for East Riding of Yorkshire schools - pretty much al Real files.
×
×
  • Create New...