Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

cryan

Members
  • Posts

    31
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by cryan

  1. We use both. Together they're a very powerful monitoring and support tool. The Ads on spiceworks just blend into the background... they;re never interesting but the spiceworks community is a great place to go to for ideas, support and conversation.... not that I cheat on the edugeek community. I'd certainly recommend them both. - In italcs case go for the Release Candidate rather then the stable release.
  2. Which in turn the retailers have spotted so most prebuilt units are usually 64bit as standard with 4gb of Ram - although this could be retailers believing all they have to do is throw as many confusing numbers as possible at the standard home user. In regards to steam, steam are probably able to handle Mac games at the same price because half the time their PC products are double the cost of buying hard copies from the likes of Amazon or Play.... !
  3. Ditto, Although I think most gamers are normally quite into having the latest Tech, I remember grabbing windows 7 as soon as it was flung out in Windows 7 Party Pack.
  4. Very good point, I imagine that it'll be direct x that has the final say.
  5. Since we started our move to Windows 7, i've been updating our clients to the latest italc release as and when it was released, Last thing I did today was to update one of the ICT rooms from Beta 2 to RC1, Our Beta 2 issues included the ICAS crashing and recovering whenever the host computer tried doing anything other then wiggling the mouse! , It just didn't want to receive the commands without crying out for help! - RC1 has fixed this luckily Our lockscreen is working normally User login lost the multi login - The creater himself said It was too much work and if anyone wanted to do it themselves, they were welcome to... but he didn't care Show demo isn't working The room tested above is XP SP3 - All updates. Still a fantastic program...
×
×
  • Create New...