Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Danny_S4ICT

Members
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Danny_S4ICT

  1. Hi Guys, I'm Danny, 18 and from the North West, just outside of Manchester! I work for an IT Provider for Education as an Account Manager at the moment! I have a few technicial qualifications myself and looking to learn much more, as well as giving my opinions and contributing to the forum! I won't elaborate to much on my company, don't want to break any rules - but i'm always happy to help Hope i have introduced myself enough!?
  2. Have you thought about anything SMART wise? SMART response systems are something good for the classroom to interact the children more and get everyone involved? How up to date is the school for ICT, there are always things in the market making it more exciting and enjoyable for the Children!
×
×
  • Create New...