Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

apearson

Members
  • Posts

    71
  • Joined

Everything posted by apearson

  1. An MSI for SIMS apps would be the answer to many peoples' prayers. Goodnees knows they've been asking for it long enough!
  2. So, still not fixed, and still nothing on Supportnet that I can see. Brilliant!
  3. I still don't have the exams patch on SOLUS 3. I don;t need it anymore as I had to do it using SOLUS 2 instead, but that's not the point! Still getting the "module not loaded" error too.
  4. Same. Still getting the "module has not been loaded" error when trying to update the environment.
  5. An hour on, still no news.
  6. Ditto!!
  7. If only you could get through to them! Stuck in queue! You would think that the home page of supportnet would have a bold, clearly visible update on the situation, but all I can see is a regualr small entry dated yesterday saying SOLUS 3 is working.
  8. SOLUS 3 still not working for me - "module not loaded" error still coming up. No exams patch either. Today is the day the new version of SOLUS 3 is meant to be released and they can't get the old one working yet!
  9. I'm pretty sure to back up the 3 servers, you would only need your main licence + 2 agent licences. Also, for SQL backup, if you are able to stop your SQL services before the backup (use the BE pre/post commands option), you do not need to buy the extra SQL agent. I use this successfully to back up our SIMS and FMS databases each night.
  10. School 1: 6 servers 450 workstations (including approx 150 laptops) 30+ projectors 1100 users includes admin Me (NM) + 1 assistant (non-technical) School 2: 2 servers 60 workstations (including approx 15 laptops) 12 projectors/interactive boards 350 users Includes admin Me! School 3: 1 server 50 Workstations (including approx. 30laptops) 8 projectors/interactive boards 200 users Includes admin Me! School 4: 1 server 40 workstations (including approx. 10 laptops) 10 projectors/interactive boards 300 users Does not include admin network Me! Keeps me busy!
×
×
  • Create New...