-
Posts
2,586 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by alan-d
-
Kids never keep still long enough - it's not your fault :-)
-
Thank you. It does seem to be getting a few views on flickr but I have to admit I was after a minimal shot which is the picture before this one!
-
Been a funny old weekend weather wise. Managed to get this one in the bag before getting wet! Storm Thirds by Alan, on Flickr
-
Great shot Reminds me of this photographer I came across on flickr
-
I don't use mine as much since I got the EOS M3 for landscape type photography. (Purely because it was smaller when hiking and I can use existing lenses with the converter ). The autofocus is still superior on the 450D so still gets some use.
-
One from the weekend taken with my old 450D. Sometimes the simple things in life are the best Robin by Alan, on Flickr
-
When selecting the link in flickr, choose the bbcode and copy that into your post. You can select the size to display too. Hope that helps
-
Water seems to be a theme today :-) One from my trip to the Peak District at the weekend Monsal Head Weir by Alan, on Flickr
-
lol, he wasn't and neither was my wife who chose to tell me at this point that she had blisters, which made the return journey worse. She still hasn't forgiven me! The dogs have though! :-D The day started reasonably well just before that :-) Illgill Head by Alan, on Flickr
-
Last week we took the dogs up Scafell, enjoying the views on the way up. Then it got a bit foggy at the top and it followed us all the way down back to Eskdale
-
Corrected
-
Grab your coat - you're leaving!
-
I went for a walk around Malham last week. Looking down Malham Cove by Alan, on Flickr"]Looking down Malham Cove by Alan, on Flickr[/url]
-
There is a trick to the light problem, and that is to place a finger over the light source on one exposure (Not literally but in the picture) then merge it with a second exposure. Not tried it myself yet though. Long exposure and motion are never good bed fellows. The other week I was trying to take a shot and the bridge I was on was moving. I'm talking a duel carriageway solid steel and concrete thing and the camera on a tripod and remote shutter. It's not the video I was looking for but you get the idea. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3llYqa8Oa9s
-
Nice photos, pity about the motion blur on the left though. Still an improvement on my efforts this week! Not a single decent pic except the test shot before leaving the house - yep - the cat! :-( Wot-u-lookin-at? by Alan, on Flickr
-
I could have done with a flash for this one but had to settle for a long exposure: St Mary Church, Lower Slaughter by Alan, on Flickr
-
I saw this one the other day - starts about 10 min into it - not the best or worst I've seen but a good example of drone footage.
-
I can't say I'm a big fan of Drone shots (probably because I don't have one! ) I've seen some really good images taken with them though. I think the drones main strength lies in video. A lot of landscape photographers\vloggers are using them to good effect.
-
May as well post it :-)
-
Does Teacher Tube allow restricted access? http://www.teachertube.com/
-
Thanks - I can see that now. The old eyesight must be on the way out too :-( lol
-
Did you crop and cut into Image 2 to form image 3 or zoom in?
-
That happens all the time. It's either something in the background or just off screen. Occasionally a word is picked up but is deleted\amended before the screen capture can take place.
- 10 replies
-
- impero
- log problems
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
One from the Lake District last week: Blea Tarn above Boot by Alan, on Flickr"]Blea Tarn above Boot by Alan, on Flickr[/url]
-
I'm still waiting for a fix for this one http://www.edugeek.net/forums/impero-direct-support/177877-impero-version-out-date-programs-features.html
- 10 replies
-
- impero
- log problems
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
