Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

brianleejackson

Members
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by brianleejackson

  1. Chuckster you can use my WinPE 3.0 scripts to capture the image and deploy it after the sysprep reboots the computer. Tutorial on creating WinPE 3.0 Boot environment: Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) – WinPE 3.0 Boot Environment - Blog.BrianLeeJackson.com Free Pre-Complied WinPE 3.0 Boot environment scripts: WinPE 3.0 Boot Environment Scripts - Blog.BrianLeeJackson.com If you have any other questions feel free to comment on my blog. Thanks!
  2. Hey Everyone, found your site after some people started posting links back to my blog tutorials. I thought I would join so I could help people by replying to their posts. Looks like a nice community.
×
×
  • Create New...