Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

itguy22

Members
  • Posts

    151
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by itguy22

  1. Looks good, do you have a sample CSV?
  2. Does anybody know of any free tools that can create multiple AD users in AD 2012R2 for example using a CSV? It is to create user accounts for a new intake of pupils? Thanks.
  3. Hi all, Can anybody recommend an Online Level 4/5 Qualification in Technical IT? Struggling to find anything? Thanks :-)
  4. Clonezilla, easy to use. Reliable. (Clonezilla Live is easier too! although this is only unicast not multicasting)
  5. Hi Guys cracked it..... found this command..... mount -t cifs -o username=myusername,password=mypasswiord //mynasaddres/myshare /mnt0 An additional point. If anybody has any tips or pitfalls to look out for when using Mclone that would be great too!!
  6. Sorry about the late reply, no sorry, it is the actual setup of the Clonezilla server it's self. We are looking into new imaging options that are free and ideally run on limited hardware as cash is tight and we don't have any decent hardware spare to install some of the more advanced software ie. WDS/MDT ect.... Thanks!
  7. Hi all, Anyone out there use Mclone from Trinity rescue kit? If so do you have and info on saving to a windows based network share? Thanks
  8. Thanks for the reply, it's the Server Edition setup I am looking for, am I right in saying you mean the Live edition?
  9. Hi All, As the title suggests. Has anyone got an Idiots guide to setting up Clonezilla Server edition for the start? Thanks!
  10. Corrupt profile? Log in as admin.. Back up all heads data/desktop files ect ect...Double check it is all backed up. Delete local profile (and server copy if there is one) restart and log back on?
  11. Hi all, What would you recommend as the best free cloud storage for personal use? Ideally should have an app for mobile use too! Any advice would be great!
  12. Not a problem! :-)
  13. Thanks for that, I will take a look!
  14. Hi Guys! Anybody know of any Auction Software that is preferably freeware or at a small cost. It also needs to operate in £ not $'s It needs to be run as a local program (no web access). Any one got any ideas? Cheers,
  15. Cool, I have looked at that, but unless I am a bit dim (it is quite possible) I have not been able to find the settings??
  16. Hi, I am developing a site on Wordpress and I need to create a logo for the Theme, It needs to be in the format of "Transparent 24-bit PNG" Graphics is not really my strong point, any ideas on how to create and what to use (Free/open source)?? Any information would be greatly appreciated!! The theme is Antioch (Free edition)
  17. itguy22

    Profile Manager

    Thanks for that info guys! really appreciated.
  18. itguy22

    Profile Manager

    I have not no. Does this need to be done. If so are there any settings pitfalls I need to look out for?
  19. itguy22

    Profile Manager

    Anyone any ideas? Thanks again!
  20. itguy22

    Profile Manager

    Hi All, A bit of help please... I am using Profile Manager on OSX 10.8 server. I am stuggling to make the iOS devices appear in the device list of profile manager. I have installed the trust certifcate and enrolled from device with no errors. Any ideas?!
  21. WebDav is an option too!
  22. Ignore me....Found it.... been a long day
  23. Where can you purchase this from in the UK? Do you have a link?
  24. thanks for your replys guys.
×
×
  • Create New...