Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

itguy22

Members
  • Posts

    151
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by itguy22

  1. Signed up!
  2. Thanks for that. Just trying to find some quality low cost CPD but not having much luck. Merry Christmas
  3. Or low cost online.....
  4. Random question...... Does anybody know of any free accredited technical/management training ? Thank you.
  5. Doh!! My mistake. Will give it a go!
  6. I might be been a bit dim but I'm getting illegal command:net
  7. Hi, I used this previously works well put is a paid app. Do you know any free/open source? Thanks for the replays.
  8. I should have seen that one coming!
  9. Hi all, Does anybody have any software/guides that enables printing from DOSBOX? I have some very very old software that needs to printing ability and the only way to get it to run is from within DOSBOX - Cheers guys and girls.
  10. Guys, these are perfect!! I knew this would be the right place to post the question!!
  11. Does anybody have any documents that contain explanation of internal computer parts in 'kids speak' We have exploded a PC and have all the components on view in one of our ICT Suites but would like some child friendly explanations? I don't want to make it sound too geeky and I'm no teacher! RAM/CPU/CPU FAN/Heat Sink ect ect Cheers all!
  12. itguy22

    Cricut Proxy

    Cheers mate
  13. itguy22

    Cricut Proxy

    Can you tell me exactly what you did to fix this?
  14. Hi, Can anybody recommend a free online help desk ticket system? Cheers
  15. 2Type? https://www.2simple.com/2type
  16. itguy22

    Apple VPP

    Yes, forgot to mention that bit! We would love to use a MDM but unfortunately our ISP blocks a lot! If buying multiple devices a good quality metal charge and sync trolley is advisable too!!
  17. itguy22

    Apple VPP

    I think even if you are not going to use Apple VPP for this particular job it is worth getting set up. The Apple VPP application process can take anywhere from 2 days to a week or so. It is fairly straightforward to use. Just read everything carefully and setup separate Apple IDs for the VPP. The next step once your application has been approved is to set up a payment method, they offer credit cards/click and buy account. I think they may also have recently introduced Purchase Orders for schools? Not sure on this one! Once the application has been accepted and it is setup it is all reasonably easy to manager. Just remember if you are using configurator to take regular backups of the Mac that it is running on, all your activation details for apps are stored locally on the MAC!! Hope this helps!
  18. Fixed - Leave it off charge overnight then a USB charge for about two hours in the morning brought it back to life!!
  19. !Bump!
  20. Hi all, Help needed!! I have a Lumia 930 - Turned off earlier now won't come back on - Tried charge on mains for two hours no life, tried hard and soft reset, Tried connecting to computer via USB to life - not seen in device manager. Tried Lumia recovery tool not found. HELP Please :-) ! Thanks
  21. itguy22

    New IT Suite

    Yep!! Love it.
  22. itguy22

    New IT Suite

    Questions - questions..... Thanks guys!
  23. itguy22

    New IT Suite

    Hi guys, Can people give me their thoughts on spec for a new set of desktops for a primary school IT Suite - current tasks go anywhere from paint - coding - video editing. We are wanting them to last 5years minimum Any thoughts appreciated :-)
  24. Some great replies. Thanks everyone. This place really is a hive of knowledge!
  25. It says this is a trial? It is time limited?
×
×
  • Create New...