Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

dolmandj

Members
  • Posts

    56
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dolmandj

  1. If i rebuild the workstation does the application wizard stay on the computer if not how would i install it again cheers darren
  2. I have reset the package builder user on the server will i have to rebuild the computer the application wizard is on before i can run the application
  3. Thanks for that i will try this when i get back to the school in a few weeks cheers again darren
  4. Hi we are currently running CC3 in school where i work, i am having problems with the RM application wizard. It is installed on a workstation when i log on as package builder and open it, a message box comes up saying it is not a clean computer and i have to reset the profiles for Package builder. I have reset the package builder user in the cc3 managment console and tryed doing it again and the same problems occurs. I have deleted package builder account off the workstation itself and that made no differents. I have also deleted the package builder account within the cc3 managment console and reinstall default users as stated on the cc3 knowlegde base website. When i logged on to the package builder again (new account, profile) i am having the same problem. I am out of ideas and need help.
  5. thank you for you reply I did not Consider the usb/serial driver how common is it that this have drivers to make them work? cheers darren
  6. The school i work in are having a problem with an Activboard. It has a serial/usb convertor to connect the board to a laptop that has no serial port but I cannot get it working for the life of me. It is one of the old prometheans with the power jack in the top of the serial connector. The laptop detects the adaptor making the two beeps but still displays the icon on the laptop in the bottom left, with a board and red cross over it. I have updated the drivers on the laptop and still having the problem. Also i have tryed a different laptop which is working within a different room with the same type of board and it works fine. So i no the board is works but i can not get the class laptop to operate the board. help
×
×
  • Create New...