Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Qresh-CySec

Members
  • Posts

    10
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Qresh-CySec

  1. Hello all involved in edugeek! I recently started a secure virtual desktop movement at a school in Northern England. I love posting cyber security related advice on Reddit but my client recommended I come on here to help whenever needed. Therefore, I hope many of you benefit from my future posts! I will hopefully share tools, experiences, and mitigations for the increasing accounts of cyber crime but I am increasingly looking forward to learning from these forums Hope to make some good content for all involved, these are weird times for cyber wars and wars in general. First things first, if you are an IT head and are worried about recent exploits or you have someone on your team who deals with recent exploits -> here is a website which searches for many types of ransomware that COULD affect your systems. www.sploitus.com Good luck out there!
×
×
  • Create New...