Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Jacques

Members
  • Posts

    41
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jacques

  1. First I have to admit: I am totally in love with my MacBook Pro. If you did hapen to download this copy of iWork 09 - go to Macintosh Security Site - Security for Mac Platform MacOS X Security Firewalls Desktop Network Security secure mac os x Virus Encrpytion PGP macosx and get a free tool to remove the trojan.
  2. Happy Birthday to all three!!
  3. Hi, I am the IT Manager at The British International School of Jeddah - Saudi Arabia. Vik Paw was instrumental in getting us all very excited about Edugeek! I was fortunate to meet a few of the key players of Edugeek @ BETT - They were an impressive collection of the most helpful and technology informed guys I have ever met! A week later I knew why Edugeek is so successful: IT IS ADDICTIVE!! Can't go to bed without at least checking Edugeek!
  4. I am amazed! You started with the Edugeek stand in tacked - walk around, and arrived back to an empty Edugeek stand! Wow!
  5. I use a Epson Stylus Photo R1800 very successfully to do photo printing. Ink is not cheap, but the 8 ink cartridges including clear does print good quality photo's.
  6. Hope this chat bring all the international guys together! Good Idea!
  7. Congratulation!!
  8. Here are a few memories of Edugeek! Thank you very much guys - really enjoyed it! Flickr: JacGouws' Photostream
  9. Hi Mandy, You mean I did not win!!!!
×
×
  • Create New...