dagza Posted May 16, 2007 Posted May 16, 2007 What web software are people using to run school alumni sites? I've found some promising ones on the web but you can't beat recomendations. Darren
Anti Posted June 19, 2007 Posted June 19, 2007 I don't want to have to maintain a full website CMS for Alumni, and I found the following which looks promisingly simple: http://www.project-alumni.org/index.php (click 'demo') I haven't installed it yet though. I'd be interested in other recommendations too.
dagza Posted June 19, 2007 Author Posted June 19, 2007 That looks very promising. Thanks for that. I will feed back when I get a chance to install it. Darren
jann Posted June 20, 2007 Posted June 20, 2007 joomla with community builder and joomla board works a treat
cgiuk Posted July 21, 2007 Posted July 21, 2007 I agree with what Anti has said. I've been playing with Project Alumni for a while and it seems to work great. My only real complaint is that there is currently no skinning system so you have to accept what it looks like. However, according to their forums, this feature will be on the cards in the not too distant future.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now