Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Does anyone know where I can get a very cheap USB MiFare card reader?

 

All I really need it to do is when I scan a card over it is for it to read the card 'serial number' as it were and paste it into a notepad / text field. So nothing too complex really!

Posted
Ebay? Its where I get my RFiD stuff from often. Just look for one with keyboard emulation. You can get them pretty cheap. Our EM4102 readers cost us about £15 each.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...