pooley Posted July 13, 2007 Posted July 13, 2007 I have 2 server 2k3 box's that after a wsus update try to auto-restart and then stall shutting down. There is nothing in the event log to help me sort this out. 1 server is an exchange server the other is a DC. I have tried the gpo settings to prevent auto-restarting of the servers but it didnt work. (they still reboot after x amount of time) Should I just stop the servers getting their updated via wsus or does anyone know of a fix ? Cheers Si
Geoff Posted July 13, 2007 Posted July 13, 2007 Change your update policy for servers to 'download and notify'.
pooley Posted July 13, 2007 Author Posted July 13, 2007 Thanks just did that - still annoyed that it doesnt reboot when I tell it etc etc - but what can you expect from m$
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now