CommodoreS Posted January 22, 2013 Posted January 22, 2013 I have deployed Smart Notebook 11 using the standard MSI/MST method in group policy. I have just downloaded SP1 which is five MSP files. What is the best way to deploy these to update the already installed software?
free780 Posted January 22, 2013 Posted January 22, 2013 (edited) msiexec /p "pathtomsp\patchsp1.msp" /n {} /qn have a batch file that runs it. You could try http://www.adminarsenal.com/pdq-deploy/main/ . I recently had to do a patch to a program that had security issues. Also if there are spaces in any I don't think you can do it through msi deployment in group policy. Edited January 22, 2013 by free780
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now