mattgrimley Posted January 15, 2013 Posted January 15, 2013 Hey @nickbro Loving the new helpdesk information Minor bug (i think) From what I can see, email short-cuts to Helpdesk tickets only take you to the ticket if you have a current session active. I.E. If I have no current session on the go and I click on the link in the email to visit the ticket: https://portal.school.org.uk/hap/helpdesk/#ticket-634 I am taken to the login page and then on to the helpdesk homepage (rather than on to the specific ticket). Cheers, Matt
nickbro Posted January 15, 2013 Posted January 15, 2013 I'll be putting a permalink (like my files) shortcut in for that in a future release which should fix it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now