Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

This occurred to me today: Other pages on the site are filled with information.

 

The message "404 Not Found nginx" is a little sterile [for want of a better word]

 

Could we not design a better interface for this page?

http://i.snag.gy/aFTEA.jpg

Posted (edited)

Your not supposed to see that page tbh actually lol.

I use a custom 404 page, hrm... where was it you saw the 404?

Edited by ZeroHour
Posted (edited)
Your not supposed to see that page tbh actually lol.

I use a custom 404 pag, hrm... where was it you saw the 404?

 

I see it all the time [when pages are not found] I thought it was the site default.

 

On this occasion I deleted a post I had created and clicked the link to make sure that I had deleted it.

Edited by 6Foot2
Add detail to clarify the post.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...