Edu-IT Posted January 11, 2013 Posted January 11, 2013 If you go into SIMS > Focus > Person > Manage Classroom Staff > Include Leavers and hit search. How do I get staff who are no longer employed with us to show as 'Active = No'?
pete Posted January 11, 2013 Posted January 11, 2013 If you go into SIMS > Focus > Person > Manage Classroom Staff > Include Leavers and hit search. How do I get staff who are no longer employed with us to show as 'Active = No'? Use the "Remove" button's dropdown and pick either "remove assignability from selected year" or "remove all assignability".
Edu-IT Posted January 11, 2013 Author Posted January 11, 2013 Think I might be barking up the wrong tree here. How about: SIMS > Focus > System Manager > Manage Users > How do I make the Employees their (under roles) Ex-Employees?
siuko Posted January 11, 2013 Posted January 11, 2013 Employees of the school are based on if they have a live contract with the school I think?
Edu-IT Posted January 11, 2013 Author Posted January 11, 2013 A contract end date is set for these staff, yet they're still showing as being employees.
TechMonkey Posted January 11, 2013 Posted January 11, 2013 Well same here if it makes you feel any better. Infact some long gone staff are shown as Active in the list but when you go into their record it shows Active=False. I can only imagine it is down to having a role still assigned (one of the tick boxes) as the few that are set to No have no tick boxes filled. I think I have come across something similar before but was told that as nothing was broken leave it alone!
vikpaw Posted January 11, 2013 Posted January 11, 2013 in classroom staff remove assignability lets you reuse their code. removing them from system manager essentially stops them from logging in, don't believe it's linked to their contracts. to remove them from their, i usually, change / reset the password. save. then untick the active box. to stop them appearing when you do a staff search, they need to have an end date under employment section.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now