CommodoreS Posted January 7, 2013 Posted January 7, 2013 I think I may have a server with a faulty NIC card, and would like to test this by installing a different NIC card. I'm getting 2012 errors in the event viewer, and reading other peoples posts seems to point towards a fault on the built in Broadcom NIC on the Dell Server. As far as I can tell the Intel EXPI9301CTBLK Intel Gigabit CT PCI-E Network Adapter should be compatible with the Dell PowerEdge T110 II - although this is described as a Desktop Adapter rather than a Server one, so just wondered if anyone out there knew if this should work. Its not meant as a permanent fix - just a temp one to see if the NIC has got a fault or if it is something else.
xmachina47x Posted July 31, 2014 Posted July 31, 2014 Hello, Did the Intel CT worked with DELL PowerEdge T100 2? Have you tried it? thankyou!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now