Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I posted a reply to a thread via Tapatalk around 5:10pm. It neither posted nor gave me an error. I exited the app. Tried again. Same thing. It finally allowed me to post about 5 minutes ago (if that).

 

None of my other Tapatalk sites on my list had this issue. Any thoughts?

 

Added info

 

I was connected via sky wifi at ny friends house.

 

I tried going off wifi and trying that way. Gave up and clicked wifi back on.

Still didn't work

Came home and tried for 30 mins at home with no luck

Edited by ZeroHour

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...