newpersn Posted December 22, 2012 Posted December 22, 2012 (edited) Just to let you know. I think something living in the past.... Edited January 28, 2013 by ZeroHour
ZeroHour Posted December 30, 2012 Posted December 30, 2012 Hmm not sure whats caused that, also was that pic uploaded from Tapatalk?
ZeroHour Posted January 8, 2013 Posted January 8, 2013 I have patch a few things and I cant recreate this yet. Is it still happening for you? Is it in all threads or just a few?
newpersn Posted January 8, 2013 Author Posted January 8, 2013 Seems to be alright now. Just a few threads.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now