vikpaw Posted December 12, 2012 Posted December 12, 2012 Sometimes when you're the first to thank a post, it shows a count of 2. It didn't happen on the OP, but later on in a thread it does. Maybe we can test it here. Someone needs to thank this post once, but no more please. Then reply, and i'll thank that, and we'll see what happens. ) 2
Little-Miss Posted December 12, 2012 Posted December 12, 2012 Aww....i was dishing out doubles last week...
vikpaw Posted December 12, 2012 Author Posted December 12, 2012 I was going to Thank you Little-Miss in sympathy, but you broke my test! care to unthank me?
vikpaw Posted December 12, 2012 Author Posted December 12, 2012 The problem was that a single thanks was being doubled up, but now i've got two the test broke.! It hasn't really worked anyway, as if my theory was right, my OP would be okay with one thanks, but FN-GM's would show as two even though i was the only one.
ZeroHour Posted December 12, 2012 Posted December 12, 2012 I have (this second) deployed a server config tweak to see if it fixes the issue. I see the duplicate entries in the db and once I know its not happening I can flush them out. 1
vikpaw Posted December 12, 2012 Author Posted December 12, 2012 Did i tell you about that issue where if you give positive rep to someone it doesn't go through unless 4 other people follow suit? Shall we test it out? The other thing is, when you give positive rep, it makes you feel warm and fuzzy and you have a great xmas. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now