IKWeb Posted December 10, 2012 Posted December 10, 2012 Hi All I am trying to automate the import of over 2000 mailboxes over night, i have created my power shell script below, but when it runs it warns This Action may take a long time to complete and then waits for user interaction to select Yes, No to all, Supress, Can I add a switch to my below command to set this Import-Mailbox -Identity USERNAME -PSTFolderPath \\10.40.161.12\d$\BackupPSTFiles\USERNAME.pst TIA
verma Posted December 11, 2012 Posted December 11, 2012 Hi, I think that for importing your Exchange 2007 mailboxes you can also go in for the third party tool named Lepide Exchange Recovery Manager which has the ability to easily and fastly perform the importing of your mailboxes to the PST, EML, MSG or Live Exchange format. This tool also has the ability to easily repair and recover the corrupt EDB or OST (if any). Thanks
sukh Posted December 11, 2012 Posted December 11, 2012 Hi, I think that for importing your Exchange 2007 mailboxes you can also go in for the third party tool named Lepide Exchange Recovery Manager which has the ability to easily and fastly perform the importing of your mailboxes to the PST, EML, MSG or Live Exchange format. This tool also has the ability to easily repair and recover the corrupt EDB or OST (if any). Thanks I assume this is free :-)
IKWeb Posted December 11, 2012 Author Posted December 11, 2012 Try -confirm:$false This worked great!!! Thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now