CHR1S Posted December 5, 2012 Posted December 5, 2012 While creating mappings using %homedir% I get the above error. Can you advise please?
CHR1S Posted December 5, 2012 Author Posted December 5, 2012 Also - when I go back into the setup page I get the following error Server Error in '/HAP' Application. An item with the same key has already been added. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added. Source Error: An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.
nickbro Posted December 5, 2012 Posted December 5, 2012 You cannot add 2+ mappings with the same drive letter currently. You'll want to edit the hapconfig.xml file directly and remove the extra entry. Drive letters need to be unique 1
CHR1S Posted December 5, 2012 Author Posted December 5, 2012 (edited) I should have been more specific, I have added the drive once, it then gives the "A WCF Error has occurred" it then gives the next error when I go back into the setup page. I dont even try to add another drive, the first add fails. Thanks Edit - %homedir% %homedir% I did not add the first mapping, only the second. Edited December 5, 2012 by CHR1S
nickbro Posted December 5, 2012 Posted December 5, 2012 Hmm odd. Are you double clicking on the add button? Can you try clicking save, not adding the drive, and see what's saved in to the hapconfig.xml file? 1
CHR1S Posted December 5, 2012 Author Posted December 5, 2012 Weird, deleted both entries, and re added and its working perfectly. Thanks for your help
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now