pooley Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 we are looking to order 1 of the above this week, but I am unable to find any information of the dimensions of the mount. I need to know exactly how low it can go, I want it installed in our nursery class, we want it mounted no higher than 6', looking at the supposed drop of 50cm it could go as low as a foot off the floor, but I need to confirm how far the slide travels? If anyone can help i'd appreciate it Si
enjay Posted July 4, 2007 Posted July 4, 2007 When I asked our supplier this very question, I was told there is 50cm travel in the glider.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now