Jobos Posted November 28, 2012 Posted November 28, 2012 In Exchange 2010 is possible to get a list of users who have accessed their email via owa on a given date as I have one user who claims the system is often unavailable. I have looked at the logs in C:\inetpub\logs\LogFiles\W3SVC1 but there is 4000+ lines in each days log so not easy to read. Thanks.
sukh Posted November 28, 2012 Posted November 28, 2012 Get yourself the log parser (free) and that will let you create reprts and query the logs for a particular user. 1
Jobos Posted November 29, 2012 Author Posted November 29, 2012 Thanks. This one looks good so I'll try it tomorrow when I'm back there. Introducing: Log Parser Studio - Exchange Team Blog - Site Home - TechNet Blogs
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now