Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi All,

 

I'm testing Windows 8 on our network for tablets etc but am having a bit of trouble getting the proxy to work with the new version of IE that comes with Windows 8. I have created a Server 2012 DC and updated the Central Store to the new Windows 8 policies, created a new Group Policy and set the proxy for IE 10 under User Configuration>Preferences>Control Panel Settings>Internet Settings. Unfortunately the client doesn't seem to use these settings, why I run group policy results it does say that it has been applied...

 

Has anyone else had trouble with this? Any ideas what it could be?

 

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...