S_Hannah Posted November 26, 2012 Posted November 26, 2012 Hi Folks, Wondering if someone can help me with this... Basically we have decided we want to keep a historic list of news published in the school website. I have managed to do this by means of creating a folder and adding the RSS feed through a Frog brick. I am trying to do this for out 'Upcoming Events' section but I am unsure of how to have the RSS Feed display a photo/image and the title. I have a rough idea of how to do this in a normal RSS Feed but I don't in Frog. Thanks in advance Stuart
S.C. Posted November 29, 2012 Posted November 29, 2012 I might be wrong but I don't think Frog's RSS feeds can do photos. We've always had to use Frog's Notices system for such things. A phone call to Frog Support will probably answer your question.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now