Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

os x 10.7.5 server and networked printing


Recommended Posts

Posted
Just after abit of advise really. We have 30 Imacs in our music room, we have a server running 10.7.5 server. I am about to set up CUPS as my print server. I would like some advice on a printer. I want a printer that can be networked and easy to configure and share with all my 30 Imacs. It has to be a colour printer with low toner cost. Thanks in advance for any advise.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...